Wednesday, October 5, 2011

unforgettable songs

Everybody listens to music everyday. Doesn't matter jazz, pop, RnB, oldies, soul, classic rock, alternative rock, kpop, jpop, cpop etc. It's still music. There are some most memorable songs that up till this date people are still listening to from Michael Jackson to Aretha Franklin & even Whitney Houston. There are some who can barely stand a day or two without listening to their playlist at least once, like me for instance.

Okay you might ask, what gibberish am I talking about? Well this is just another random post to add to my long list of random posts in the past. So what you are about to see are songs that I love and will always remember. 


In no particular order, here are my most played & memorable songs in my playlist! 
enjoy! 
The Script-for the first time

The Script -breakeven

The Script -nothing

Paramore -hallelujah

Paramore -my heart

Paramore -playing god

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus -face down

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus -your guardian angel

Linkin Park -faint

Sum 41 -Over my head

Fall Out Boy -dance dance

My Chemical Romance -famous last words


I am pretty sure I've miss out a few more songs but all this will do :)

This is my music, what's yours ?

No comments:

Post a Comment