Saturday, October 1, 2011

till dawn.

Shots I took from morning till night. Ironically, you will not see any pictures taken during the day nor night. HAHA
Enjoy..
 I love bows. 



 Birdie and Hunter. 
I know, of all names. 


 polka dot








 I miss you. 
Emo shot.

 badges! 

 Now I will show you some of my favourite pins and badges. 
I made these pins myself :) 
One is a guitar pick. My best friend gave it to me! hehe
and the peace was actually from a bracelet but that string broke.

 my senior's.

 also my senior's. 
I love this the most. 

 purposely pinned above my pocket. heh


 I found this somewhere around the house. I think it's my brother's LOL

 bought this because MU also stands for 
MAN UTD 
YEAH! 

 M.U FOR LIFE

got distracted while studying. 
Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment