Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Bucket List.

Took me the whole day to think about what to blog about until something popped up. 'Why not I do a bucket list ?' So here you go :)



  1. Make my parents proud 
  2. Visit Rome, Greece, Manchester, Spain, New Zealand and Australia
  3. Meet the team members of Manchester United in person
  4. Watch them play at Old Trafford
  5. See Mona Lisa in person
  6. Skydiving 
  7. Rock climb at Meteora, Greece 
  8. Tell someone special that I really love them
  9. Meet Angelina Jolie, my idol
  10. Go to The Script, Paramore, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus concert
  11. Learn to play the guitar, piano and drums
  12. Play in a band
  13. Publish an all quote book 
  14. Publish a book about photography
  15. Build my dream house
  16. Ride a horse
  17. Go snorkeling
  18. Get a husky dog 
  19. Buy mom and dad a new house
  20. Be an organ donor
  21. Go skiing 
  22. Eat all I want feeling guilty-free
  23. Learn latin and french
  24. Get kiss under the rain
  25. Marry the love of my life.

The first 10-ish was pretty easy to list out until 20. I had the longest pause of my life thinking what else I've left out. I'm pretty sure I've left out quite a few but what the heck, 25 is enough still. 

So, what's your bucket list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment