Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2011 our year.


Shall blog about my day in school with a little twist :) 





As you can see from the series of pictures, me along with my fellow leo/ classmates won a certs for our Flash Mob project :) We made our school and club proud! :)

Okay, those were the 'formal/decent' looking pictures. Now here are the REAL pictures! 
Enjoy :)

my 'cousin' /'brother' :)

I call her my auntie :D

The funding director :)
We the loudest and wildest and craziest directors in the board. TEEHEE

Now here are the pictures of both the outgoing and in coming board of directors. Only a few :)



all the outgoing board. 
Now I realized, why nobody took pictures of the guys? LOL 



the in coming boards. 
AGAIN, why nobody took pictures of the guys? LOL

LEO club of SMKSJ beloved teacher adviser, Pn Amara Jothi :D
SJ ROAR, SJ ROAR SJ ROAR ROAR ROAR!



The craziness was then brought back to the class!

owling

planking

planking

and more planking


CAN YOU BOW 180 DEGREES? 
Belle jokingly asked me to bow like that when I'm about to receive my cert LOL






Credits to : Dino ! (vic's camera)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment