Friday, September 9, 2011

great heights.

''Love the life you live, Live the life you love'' 


Yes, it's been awhile do forgive me. I think what I am going to blog about today will be a little something close to my heart and slightly emotional too. Well, this post will be all about my elder brother. Here it goes. 

Just another night doing the usual online, I suddenly have the urge to sign in my blog and then to realised my brother did not sign out from his blog. I was pretty oblivious there to be honest.When I found his blog, I instantly go checked it out since it's was been awhile as I've forgot what's the link to his blog. While I was scrolling down,  going through all his blog post, I realised he didn't update that frequent anymore as he has started working this year and he barely even have time to sleep, let alone update his blog. 

While I was reading every post of his, one post suddenly caught my attention. Okay this might sound cliche and all but I can seriously feel all the feelings he put into the post alone. I remember saying '... wow bro, I never knew you ever felt that way' I nearly cry because of that post. 

''It was along an empty hallway where our eyes met for the first time. It was then when the world seemed to slow down and went silent just for us. As if to not distract us from each other. And then, just before we walked pass each other, she smiled.''

As you can see, it's pretty obvious my brother is referring to someone he met and was happy to even have her in his life.

''If I had ever been in love with someone before in my life, it would have been with her. And now, she's on her way to another country.''

There were a whole lot of feelings running through my mind while I was reading it. That can be a great line for a novel that every girl would melt or even get all emotional just by reading it. That would be a blog post to be remember. 



I love you , bro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment