Sunday, July 10, 2011

i'm lazy

A quick post. heh
As some of you might notice I tend to post about my day and etc. in a form of pictures. I assume you can have a brief idea of how my day went as you were scrolling down. 
Now hold your horses, I have a ''good'' explanation to my defense. 
  1. I like pictures and taking them. 
  2. I let the pictures speak for themselves (LOL, i know) 
  3. When I feel like yapping/complaining/expressing my day then I will post a more wordy-post for you!
  4. I need to be inspired for me to form a 180 words-post (once in a blue moon, perhaps?)
  5. I'm b.l.o.o.d.y lazy most of the times. So I let blogger upload the pictures and all i have to do is just upload it and viola! a newly post is born. (better than nothing right?)

Now have I made myself clear :) ? 



on the other hand,

BRB DYING. 
This ball of cuteness is killing me. LOOK at the puppy eyes! 
simply makes everyone go 'aww' or me as a Malaysian I use 'aiyohh' (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment